FMCA 2019 EXPO and Annual Meeting
October 4th & 5th, 2019
The Shore’s Resort & Spa
2637 S Atlantic Ave
Daytona Beach Shores, FL 32118
AGENDA – Promoting Environmentally Friendly, Sustainable Waterfront Construction Practices!
- Permitting & SPGP V (R1) Navigation Issues ESA, JaxBo and EFH
- Technology & where we think things are going?
- Marine Construction Software Implementation
- Crane Accidents, what went wrong!
- OSHA Inspection Requirements & Documentation for your equipment (not just cranes)
- Tips on how to mobilize/prepare for a large project that demands most of your resources
Come enjoy a fun, educational weekend with an elite group of Vendors, Suppliers and Professional’s in your industry. You don’t want to miss the next the Florida Marine Contractors Association Mini Expo and Annual meeting being held at the The Shore’s Resort & Spa, October 4 & 5, 2019. There will be an awesome open reception, raffles, seminars, industry updates and a room full of fantastic products and services utilized in the marine construction industry. You do not want to miss this event and such great rates too!!
We are working on a “field trip” for Saturday afternoon, with a possible on water demonstration of new technology available to make your jobs easier and safer than ever.
|Room Rates||Beginning at $169 a night plus tax|
|Saturday Dinner & Award Ceremony||$100 members
|Table Tops||$500 members