Hurricane Prep Needs List:
First Aid kids (3)
Camp cook top
HDX 12 gallon totes (20)
NOAA Weather Radios (3)
Hygiene wipes (3)
Paper towels/toilet tissue
Batteries -all sizes
LED Flashlights (5)
Large garbage bags
Tarps – large & small
Manual can openers
Tie downs/ratchet straps
You can donate direct to the boys home through Amazon!!
Contact Kelly White for additional information 9004-880-8881 x 107
Tuesday, May 7
SWFWMD Conference Room
Crystal River City Hall Council Chamber
6750 Fruitville Road, SARASOTA., FL 34240
123 U.S.-19, CRYSTAL RIVER, FL 34428
SPGP V (R1)
ESA, JaxBo, and EFH
SAJ-91 / SAJ-96 / SAJ-72
Space will be limited and will be granted on a first come, first served basis.
Please limit attendance to 2 people per organization/company. Additional guests will be placed on a waiting list.
Deadline for registration is 10 days prior to event.
If you have questions, please contact Adelyn Irlanda at telephone number 813-769-7073
Introducing the ultimate dock pile by Truline — Build better dock piles with the same material used to build long-lasting seawalls.
– Eliminates the typical wood piles used for many docks and increases the life expectancy of the dock to match the seawall.
– Same color and appearance as the Truline seawall parts.
– Vinyl-clad, steel-reinforced concrete dock pile driven with the same methods and equipment as the seawall or bulkhead.
– Lighting, bumpers and other accessories can be easily added or integrated into the dock pile.
– Use to build fish tables, light poles, water supply, power stations, and more.
Call Shawn Maher at (239) 776-2061 for more information.
This is a significant for members of FMCA. The Florida appellate court ruled that the prevailing plaintiff in a negligence action grounded in admiralty is not entitled to recover attorney’s fees because such recovery is not allowed in federal admiralty law. Plaintiff had sued the company that designed and installed her boat lift for damages to the vessel. Loss of use, and diminution of value. After defendant rejected her offers of settlement, she also claimed for her attorney’s fees, as allowed by state law. The court refused to award attorneys fees under the state statute because the plaintiffs claim was based on federal admiralty/maritime law Marco Marine Construction v. Kopras, No. 2D17-1734 (Fla. Dist. Ct. App., April 17, 2019) [https://www.2dca.org/content/download/523642/5817364/file/171734_39_04172019_08414708_i.pdf]
We have the following items available:
– 2000 8″ Nessie Dredge – Model N8DX – $85,000
– 1993 10″ DSC Shark Dredge with Caterpillar 3406B – $275,000
– 10″ Booster Pump with Caterpillar 3406A – $55,000
– 2005 5012 12″ IMS Dredge with Star Drive – $200,000
– A-Frame Barge – $18,000
We also have 10″ and 12″ Pipeline available for sale – Price on request.
Contact Danielle May with questions or for more information: