Marine Construction Permit Issue SurveyPosted on Dec 08 in Member Blog
The Board would like to survey our members to find out what permitting issues you are seeing with various agencies in your area. We are working to provide solutions, training and possible topics to discuss with the varying agencies. See below examples of the type of information we would like to obtain:
* Length of time from application to approval
* RAI’s on submitted applications
* Communication issues in general
* Agencies ability to meet/respond within established time lines
* Submitting to multiple agencies for same project
* Requiring additional survey’s or information not previously required
* Increased/Decreased enforcement for either permitted or non-permitted structures
Again, any information you provide will be held confidentially within the board. We are attempting to resolve some issues we have recently been made aware of, however are trying to determine if they are isolated or district/statewide issues.
We look forward to your response.
The Board of Directors
Florida Marine Contractors Association